If you need permanent heating in a space where plumbing or a gas supply is not an option, the RadiWarm is the best and most efficient solution.
Hand-built in the UK, ideal for the whole home but especially for loft-conversions, conservatories, apartments and listed buildings.
RadiWarm arrives ready for use, filled with specially treated water and fully sealed. They don’t require plumbing, flushing, bleeding or topping-up before, during or after installation. This ensures that the patented built-in boiler gives the same heat quality of a gas central heating system, but without the plumbing, pipe work or even a gas supply. Simply wall-mount the radiator onto special safety brackets, plug it into a standard British electrical socket and switch on. It’s as easy as that.
Two powerful controller options
A feature-rich, battery powered 7-day programmable thermostat offering precise zone control to help to reduce energy costs.
The wireless remote control unit, timer and thermostat, allows you to set advanced programmes for every day of the week.
A single controller can work with a number of RadiWarm Pipeless Radiators (within a 10-12m2 radius). Separate controllers are recommended for upstairs/downstairs use.
- Precision room temperature control.
- Able to control any number of radiators.
- Truly wireless, wall mounted and easy to install.
- Displays target and actual temperature, time and day of the week.
- Single button temperature adjustment.
- 7-day programme with 6 time periods per day.
- Option to display 12h or 24h clock.
- Option to display °C or °F.
- Temperature range from 4°C to 30°C
- Frost protection at 4°C.
- Holiday function – turns the radiator off (frost protection).
- Boost function – turns the radiator 100% on for between 15 minutes to 4 hours.
- Advance function – advances to the next programme step.
- Setback function – turns the target temperature down by 5°C.
A single controller can work with a number of radiators (separate controllers are recommended for upstairs/downstairs use).
£49.50 inc. VAT each
An advanced control system enabling you to control your heating remotely over the internet. The Smart Controller web-based multizone system delivers total temperature control, wherever you are.
Using a gateway that plugs into your router your heating can be zoned, programmed and operated from one central point.
Use our web-based app through your PC, smartphone or tablet so that you can match your heating to your lifestyle.
- Manage and control your heating remotely over the internet from anywhere.
- Energy saving by matching heating to usage.
- Accurate and stable temperature control.
- System can easily be extended to control up to 10 zones.
- Quick to fit, easy to operate and programme.
- Wireless connection between the zone thermostats, radiator and gateway means that installation is simple.
- Multiple radiators can be connected to one zone thermostat, making the system expandable and flexible.
- 7-day programme to meet lifestyle needs.
- Multizone alerts – over and under temperature.
- Temperature sensor and local control sited away from the radiator using the wireless zone thermostats providing accurate room temperature and ease-of-operation.
- Gateway – plugs into your existing router.
- Thermostats – one required per room/zone (multiple radiators can be controlled by one zone thermostat.
- Signals between the gateway, thermostats and radiators are all wireless.
- Up to 10 rooms/zones can be supported by the system.
Smart Controller Starter Kit (includes gateway and one zone thermostat) – £130 inc. VAT
Additional Zone Thermostat (one thermostat required for each room/zone) – £40 inc. VAT each
The half-sized RadiWarm is specially sized to fit lower conservatory walls. If you need to heat your conservatory space then there really is no better option on the marketplace. Will also fit under-window spaces in other areas of your property.
The RadiWarm has 100% efficiency. Once a room reaches the desired temperature, the RadiWarm’s Smart Heating software will switch to eco-saving mode to maintain ambient room temperature – only needing to pull electricity when required.
A real water-filled radiator, without the pipes
‘Pipeless Radiators’ combine the heat quality of gas central heating systems with the simplicity of electric heating. Each water-filled radiator looks like a conventional radiator but hides an internal energy-efficient boiler and pump, transforming it into a self-contained heating system.
Installation service and free mainland UK delivery
The RadiWarm is a true plug and play radiator. Mount it to your wall, plug it into a nearby standard mains electricity socket and enjoy the heat of a real water-filled radiator. Or take advantage of our installation service where we will install the RadiWarm for you.
Where safety is paramount
Where you may have children or vulnerable adults, the RadiWarm Safe Touch gives the same quality of heat but with a protective low-temperature cover. Perfect for carehomes, nurseries, schools and public buildings – or in your own home.
What our customers say
Pipeless Radiators have been a godsend for us. They are efficient, they heat up quickly and quietly, and they were very quick and easy to install.
RadiWarm Pipeless Radiators saved our tenant over £350 in heating costs last year.
I am delighted because whilst the radiators are a huge improvement on my old storage heaters, they also comply with my own environmental beliefs.
Installing Pipeless Radiators throughout our home halved the cost of replacing our oil-fired system. Once they were all mounted on the wall all I had to do was plug them in.
With over 20 years in the industry, the RadiWarm is the best heating system we have come across.
Your customer service and communication levels certainly exceed any company I have ever dealt with. Once again, thank you.
The Pipeless Radiators arrived yesterday afternoon. All four have been installed and are working well. We are exceptionally pleased that we have chosen RadiWarm.
I would just like to say thank you for your company's very quick delivery of my mother's RadiWarm. Very impressed! It’s up and running now. Thanks again.
I have never before come across a system that looks and performs like central heating and offers excellent conversion of input to output of energy.
ASK US A QUESTION
Or call us on 01422 231943, email email@example.com or fill in the form below: